Verify my Identity
Freelancers are encouraged to verify their identity to market themselves to potential employers as trusted members of our Freelancer.com community.
Users that verify their identity will receive the benefit of faster processing of their payments and faster resolution of account issues and disputes.
To verify your identity, you will be asked to provide:
Proof of Identity
- Government issued ID such as Passport, current Driver's License or National ID Card.
- Must include your photo, signature, name and date of birth.
- You will be provided with a unique keycode to print or write down.
- You must provide a photo of yourself holding the unique keycode and your ID side-by-side.
- Make sure you include your face and that your keycode and ID are clearly visible.
Proof of Address
- One copy of a Utility bill or Bank statement dated within the last 3 months.
- Must include your name and address, the institution's name, address and phone number.
Please select your country of residence.